General Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website (“Karma.Style”). These General Terms & Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of Karma.Style. The access to and use of this website is based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood, and accepted by You. Karma.Style is managed and operated by Agnes Szentmiklosi. Karma.Style website and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following These General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to Terms), and any other rules posted on our Sites. Please read the Terms carefully before placing any orders on Karma.Style. We recommend you should keep a copy of the Terms for future reference.
We may modify the Terms from time to time. Please read the Terms and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on Karma.Style, such as works, images, pictures, photos, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions, and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Karma.Style and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express wrote consent of Karma.Style as the case may be.
Karma.Style shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. Karma.Style shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion, or other modification of such Content.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorized in writing by Karma.Style shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws. However, Karma.Style cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content.
DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT, COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
Karma.Style cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our website please contact our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow Karma.Style to operate without any suspensions, interruptions, or discontinuity due to updating the website. Karma.Style has adopted adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect services on Karma.Style, the integrity of data, and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorized use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction, and loss of data and confidential/nonconfidential information regarding users of Karma.Style, and to avoid unauthorized or unlawful access to such data and information.
DISCLAIMER ABOUT SPONSORSHIPS AND MY EXPRESSED VIEWS
This blog accepts compensation for advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions.
All posts are created by me and some links in my posts are affiliate links. This means I might earn a small commission when you purchase something at no extra cost to you.
Karma.Style is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and other topics. Even though the site receives compensation, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. The posts are not manipulated or influenced by any advertisers or companies. The views and opinions expressed on this site are my own.
Thank you for supporting my site, if you have any questions, please contact me.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
I am not a certified environmentalist or engineer, not an expert. When I write about something, I do so as a blogger from my own experiences, based on my hobbies and activities.
All the articles are opinion-based to the best of my knowledge, and as such, it is prone to errors and the absence of some key information.
All content is generated for entertainment and informative purposes, they are not perceived as professional advice in regards to any health, financial, or personal injuries.
Therefore, all the information you use is strictly at your own risk and I am not responsible and liable for your actions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using this website, you agree to indemnify Karma.Style, its officers, managers, employees, agents, distributors, and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of your breach of the foregoing agreement. This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software), and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Karma.Style on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Karma.Style makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either Karma.Style or you. If you intend to terminate this agreement you may discontinue using this website.
Karma.Style may terminate this agreement if you have breached any provision of the Terms or you have acted in a manner that clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms. Karma.Style may also terminate this agreement if it is transitioning to no longer providing this website.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- The trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCM”).
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Hungary, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts.
The European Commission provides an online platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTENT
This website is operated by Agnes Szentmiklosi. (hereinafter referred to as „Karma.Style” or “We” or “Us”) with registered office in 1113 Budapest, Ibrahim st. 30-38. Hungary. Agnes Szentmiklosi offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
These Terms and conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
CHANGES TO Terms
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
Last updated June 30, 2021
In order to resolve a complaint or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact:
1113. Ibrahim st.30-38.